Friday, March 03, 2006

In an attempt to get my work done

I've noticed so far through college, as many returning students have told me over the year, that you get a lot less work than in high school. Now, more than ever, am I damning myself with this principle. Regardless of how much reading a teacher assigns (which I NEVER do) or how terrible my problem sets are, I manage to only do work of thursdays. This week, I decided to break this habit by starting my work on wednesday:

8:00 I go upstairs to find people so that we can start the physics problem set
8:03 No one wants to start this early
8:04 I start playing video games
9:30 We begin to watch episodes of scrubs
10:45 We go to the gate for snacks
11:45 We begin playing video games again
1:00 I go back to my room with my binder and textbook

Thursday (keep in mind the problem set is due Friday at 9:00 AM):

8:00 I go upstairs to find people so that we can start the physics problem set
9:00 I finish playing video games
9:05 I start the physics
9:30 Finished with the first problem, we play more video games
10:30 Go to the gate for snacks
11:00 I start the homework up again
12:00 I have one more problem, so I go back to my room to finish it
12:01 The problem rocks me and I begin to stare and the computer and go online
2:00 I start the problem again and get help from someone downstairs (they're more motivated down there)
2:30 I go back upstairs to transitively pass on the help
2:31 I join them watchings episodes of scrubs
3:45 Fuck, I just watched a lot of TV
9:15 I wake up, class started at 9:00, FUCK, I run

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?